1st Asia Pacific Student Exchange Program 2020 (APSEP)
The Secretariat is pleased to introduce the 1st Asia Pacific Student Exchange Program 2020 (APSEP). APSEP is an AUAP program that seeks to connect university students with paid internship opportunities and learning experiences across universities in Asia and the Pacific. Student Exchange programs have the potential to increase international relations, as well as to transfer experiences. The AUAP itself is one of the results of a strong bond between Asian and non-Asian countries.
The objectives of APSEP are as follows:
• Improve the relationship between the AUAP countries and university members,
• Getting familiar with the progress of university members,
• Providing opportunity for students to increase their knowledge and skills,
• To provide a platform for students to explore and experience different cultures,
• To provide a platform to provide unique teaching and working environments for students.
More information is available here.
If you are interested in joining APSEP, please confirm your participation and contact person's name, email address, and phone number by contacting the AUAP Secretariat on or before January 20. After that we will list you as one of the hosts of APSEP for 2020. After we have compiled the list of APSEP hosts 2020, the Secretariat will send the invitation to members to nominate students to participate in APSEP 2020. For more information please contact the Secretariat via email: firstname.lastname@example.org